I have a web site issue that WB and Sherlock have been trying to help me with for weeks. It is so frustrating for all of us. It is the type of thing that you make changes to and then have to wait 24 to 48 hours to see if that worked. Nope didn't work more changes and then another 24 to 48 hours.
I finally said to WB I am going to play with it. (because I now how frustrated they must be at this point) After about an hour of making changes that only made the problem worse I decided to give customers support a try so.....
I called customer support at about 10:30 this morning, told them what I wanted, and he asked for my blogger address and then said "can you hold one moment" put me on hold was back within 30 seconds and said "ok it is done. You should see changes with 24 hours"
I was speechless. I didn't know if he understood me or not so I repeated my request and he said "yes I just took care of that"
We will see. He did say that changes could happen within a few hours but definitely within 24.
Nothing has happened yet...... I really hope he knew what he was talking about.
PS. Yeah me. I am a horrible speller and this is the first time that I have spelled definitely correctly. Speller checker (if I remember to use it) catches me every time.